- Release date: 4/11/2019
- Developer: Axis Games, Inc.
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Everyone
Axis Football 2018
Axis Games, Inc.
Axis Football 2018 description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Axis Football 2018 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Player vs AI
- Coach Mode
- Spectator Mode
- Local Player vs Player
- Franchise Mode
- 36 Teams
- Stylized playbooks
- Wide variety of uniforms for each player
- In-game uniform editor
- In-game player editor
- 1000+ plays and 50+ formations
- Several high quality stadiums
- Hot routes, audibles, coaching strategies, shifts and more
- Aimed or traditional icon passing
- Jukes, spins, dives, and loads other player moves
Franchise Mode Features:
- Player contracts
- Practice squads
- Free agency
- Retiring players
- Weekly and yearly awards
- Dynamic, tiered league structure with playoffs, promotions, and relegations
- Unlimited seasons
- 16 week seasons
- Player progressions based on performance, age, potential, and playtime
- End of season drafts
- Season-long team stats
- Individual league leader stats
- Franchise stats
- Depth chart control
- Play, coach, spectate, or simulate matches
- League and team schedule viewer
- Spectate other matches
Copyright Axis Games, 2018
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, software reviews and images belong to Gamez2018 editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your device.
You can contact us via the contact page and ask your questions.