Reptoid Games Inc.
Fossil Hunters description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fossil Hunters game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Find fossil blocks by digging through dirt and connect them together to create a complete skeleton. Different fossils can be found depending on the kind of dirt and the environment you are digging in. Using rare pieces, cleaning your fossils or making huge skeletons can result in more valuable creations, but you choose how many pieces to assemble and in what order.
Complete specific fossil schematics to further the path of science and progress deeper into the earth, where youll encounter unique creatures and spectacular new areas as you endeavor to reach the very bottom of the caves.
- Modular fossil system allows you to build any way you like
- Play with up to 3 other friends in frantic drop-in/drop-out local co-op
- Collect over 150 notes, artifacts, and sketches to fill your field journal
- 30 hand-crafted levels with new fossils, secrets, and power-ups to discover
- Play as one of 4 unique Fossil Hunters with multiple color variations
- Lush, fully orchestral soundtrack