- Release date: 6/14/2018
- Developer: Sugoi Yellow
- Publisher: Sugoi Yellow
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam is learning about this game
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD E1-6010 APU (1.35 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon(TM) R2 Graphics
- Storage: 40 MB available space
Stick Spartans description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Stick Spartans game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Stick Spartans brings fast paced family friendly action to the living room with simplistic and easy to learn controls.
Each player controls a Spartan which can run around this confined arena in teams or solo to eliminate the opposing players and rein victorious claiming the golden helmet.
In this arena players poke each other to steal health with their wooden sticks, health is indicated by the bands around their stick. When you run out of health you are eliminated until only one Spartan remains. You can Jump to dodge an attacking Spartan's Stick.
The environment has dust clouds created by player movement, In a large battle the dust cloud can cover up some of the combat so keep track of your player.
Match settings can be adjusted before play like: Stick length, Dual wielding, and movement speed.
- Easy to learn controls
- Full controller support
- Integrated UI elements
- Low poly simplistic art style
- A selection of game modes
- Dynamic rotating camera
- 1v1 and 2v2 gamemodes
- Single-player against AI
- Adjustable match settings
Game modes include: Player vs Player and Player vs AI in both 1v1 or 2v2 modes.
Stick Spartans will be updated every second Friday.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, software reviews and images belong to Gamez2018 editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your device.
You can contact us via the contact page and ask your questions.