- OS: Windows 7/Vista
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3230M 2.6Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 710M or equivalent. Minimum of 512MB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
No Time description
Unfortunately, professional review of the No Time game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Visit all possible time periods with specific jobs and quests for each of them. But watch out for the Time Agents. And avoid yourself!
This is THE Time Travel Simulator. A nice mix of simulator, story and action, "No Time" takes you on a trip through time. Just type any date from 0 AD onwards...
Above all make sure to avoid yourself and not to behave out of place in the past!
- An open world that changes based on the time period
- A Full-fledged Day and Night cycle with weather with seasons!
- Job minigames
- The first act of the main story (2-3 hours)
- Your own time machine you can modify to your likings!
- A time travel system with features like
>going to any time from 0-2030 AD
>venturing through the story by going into various time periods
>being able to see your past actions in time!
- A combat system (use any items around you to defend yourself)
- A crafting system
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, software reviews and images belong to Gamez2018 editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your device.
You can contact us via the Disclaimer page and ask your questions.