Sir Mr Red
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 3.0GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB, Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Older hardware and software may work but are currently are untested. A good hard-drive or SSD is also needed.
NEO NEO description
Unfortunately, professional review of the NEO NEO game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Steal your enemies souls and weapons with the devastating warp ability. Say no more to grabbing the wrong damn weapon! The warp ability allows you to jump to any enemy, killing them and taking their fully loaded weapon.
- Kill as many enemies as possible to improve your score within the never-ending Temple but beware, a none relenting flood is dead on your heels, every second stealing away all the souls you are too slow to kill yourself.
- Bullets move fast but you move faster. Adrenaline kicks in when bullets are heading straight for your heart, giving you a hefty speed boost and slowing down time.
- Unlock a wide range of perks that dramatically affect the way you hunt the enemy. Want to go on a shotgun frenzy? Be my guest! But be careful, each perk comes with deadly traits!
- Have your eyes metaphorically boiled by an array of vibrant colours and effects, allowing over 5 different stunning colours due to state of the art technology.
- The Temple is randomly generated on each run to allow for a constant flow of varied and bloody death.