- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound
Girlfriend Rescue description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Girlfriend Rescue game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Girlfriend Rescue is a thrilling adventure by Aldorlea Games, where the gameplay of "Dragon Quest" meets the atmosphere of "Streets of Rage".
Innovative, mixing rogue-style RPG and Beat 'em Up atmosphere in a unique way, this game features a great deal of strategy through a mix of character selection and creative skills.
You have very little time to find where your girlfriend has been taken, and to defeat whoever did it.
It seems a tough and big task. But you want her.. death or success, what will it be?
Maybe YOU can decide on the outcome!
- Enthralling Adventure Set in a Modern World
- 50+ Achievements to Unlock
- Stunning Artworks from the Team Behind Moonchild, The Book of Legends and Undefeated
- Rename all your characters to yourself, your friends, your family - whoever you want, really
- 14 Bonus Items to Obtain Upon Completing Each World
- Innovative and Strategic Battles
- Original and Inventive Spells Unique to Each Character
- Incredible Set of Items, Weapons and Equipment
- Tons of Status Ailments to Enhance the Strategic Aspect
- 6 Modes of Difficulty (including Rogue, Maniac & Legendary, but also Easy)
- Visible Encounters, Auto-Save & Optional Mouse Control
- Great Replay Value with Tons of Possible Parties
- Cast of 9 Characters to Choose from, Not Including 4 Unlockable "Secret" Ones
- Martin the Cool Kid - for sure the fastest of the bunch, and has some wicked moves up in his sleeves, too
- Lester the Cop - that dude will love to apply the law and command you guys, but he can pack a punch, too
- Joy the Bombshell - a girl who loves to make sure others are alright, especially if they are young handsome males
- Katia the Nerd - you wouldn't believe how many crazy, flat-out weird skills that girl has
- Cookie the Bullfrog - that small(ish) dude has some many venoms and poisons you have to wonder if they didn't get it from Australia or the deep woods of the Amazon
Hints and Recommendations
- Pick Easy for a first play-through - you can attempt more difficult modes later on
- Search everywhere - this is a game that rewards exploration
- Try to kill all the enemies - your girlfriend (and the exp. points ^^) are worth it
- Keep your party members healthy - don't let them starve or with a bad cold
- Use stat-increasing items immediately - no need to store them for later
- Plan out your strategies - check what kind of skills each member has
Best-selling Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Millennium - A New Hope
- Vagrant Hearts
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, software reviews and images belong to Gamez2018 editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your device.
You can contact us via the contact page and ask your questions.