- OS: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Core Processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Minimum 1280x720 screen resolution, Shader model 2.0 or Above
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 120 MB available space
Doctor Tsunami description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Doctor Tsunami game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
About the GameThe water is rising! Run for high ground!
Can you save the helpless little children? It's up to you to make your way through danger and survive the fury of the tsunami!
Doctor Tsunami is an evil scientist whose off shore drilling operation is causing massive tsunamis that plague the small Popoy Island Nation.
Play as Barry Shane-Buchan and hunt down the mad scientist causing the tsunamis. There are hundreds of levels. You must navigate crumbling mazes, run wild chases and save yourself while you rescue helpless victims along the way, before the tsunami kills everyone.
Beat levels by making it to high ground. Collect stars by rescuing lost children. Stars mark your progress in saving lives, lowering tidal dangers to open up new levels and regions to explore, full of many more lives to save.
There are over 180 Levels. 17 Regions in a vast progressively-open world map full of villages, cities, beaches and all kinds of adventure!
The tide is surging! The surf is up! Only you can stop Doctor Tsunami! If you survive.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, software reviews and images belong to Gamez2018 editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your device.
You can contact us via the Disclaimer page and ask your questions.