- OS:Windows Vista/7
- Processor:2 GHz (or 4 GHz for CPUs like Celeron/Duron)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c compatible; integrated or very low budget cards may not work
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space; 256 MB Video Memory
- OS:Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card, 256 MB video memory
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space
- OS: Ubuntu (and most other distributions
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card, 256 MB video memory
- Hard Drive: 200 MB space
Cargo Commander description
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cargo Commander game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your responsibilities are simple: travel through the vast reaches of wormhole-filled space salvaging priceless cargo from alien infested containers. The work, however, is hard, honest, and hairy:punch and shoot deadly mutants in the face, while traveling between your ship and containers. Jockey for promotions with thousands of other Cargo Commanders in the galaxy, collect over 80 different cargo types, all the while earning your way back home.
- Randomly generated levels based around names. Choose any name to generate a new custom sector and share with your friends to compete for high score!
- Fully destructible environments; create your own path with your Platform drill and explosives
- Compete with other players for promotions; each sector has an online leaderboard
- 2 different play modes: Career and Journey
- Loot the dead corpses of other players' vain attempts at beating your score
- Upgradeable weapons and tools
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, software reviews and images belong to Gamez2018 editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your device.
You can contact us via the Disclaimer page and ask your questions.